- Debut EP from Berlin producer SUFF DADDY featuring singers Miles Bonny (Kansas City), Kissey Asplund (Malmö) & rapper Oddisee (Washington DC).
- Follow-up to the Suff Daddy Beat 45 "Kill Bill" on MPM. His ghetto disco remix of "Pay Me Right" by Flomega & The Ruffcats is rocking floors worldwide.
- There are thousands of beatmaking Dilla clones on MySpace but only one Suff Daddy and we are glad that he is friends with us. "Suff" means "drinking heavy" in German and his favourite drinks are Pilsetten and Tanqueray.
- Suff Daddy grew up in Düsseldorf (the city of Kraftwerk), listening to the 90ies hip-hop-collection of his older brother. His favourite group back than were Tha Alkaholics. He caught the beatbug after he moved to Berlin five years ago, inspired by Quasimoto and Jaylib. Suff Daddy started working with MySpace postergirl Kissey Asplund back in 2005, who is also featured on his Beat 45 "Kill Bill". Locally he is hanging out with fellow Berliners Jim Dunloop and Flomega.
- For his first EP "EFIL4FFUS" Suff Daddy has teamed up again with Kissey plus Miles Bonny (aka the voice of MPM) and Washington based rapper/producer Oddisee who dropped by the Suff studio during his last European tour.
- Suff Daddy was the winner of the Phat Kat remix contest held bei Look Records. His version was supposed to be released on 7". The beat he used for the mix was "Brewster" (song #2 on the EP).
- Suff Daddy's favourite line is "get your suff on!".
Groove Attack (GER)
Loop 23 (GER)
Dusty Groove (US)
Fat City (UK)
Rush Hour (NL)
Virgin Mega (FR)
Features & Reviews
Print Backspin (GER), Juice Magazine (GER), HHV Magazine (GER)
Online Moovmnt (NL), Discobelle (SWE), One Take Tapes (GER), Red Bull Music Academy Feature, Wuzz (FR)